We process your personal data exclusively for the provision of our services. Therefore your data (name, address, order information) will be forwarded to our service partners (payment, dispatch) exclusively for the fulfilment of our offered services.
I. General information about the collection, forwarding and storage period of personal data
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the DSGVO, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other relevant laws.
2. First and foremost, data processing serves to establish and fulfil a contractual relationship with you. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, your name if applicable and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The primary legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 b) DSGVO. In addition, your separate consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 a), 7 DSGVO may also be used as a data protection permission provision. We also process your data in order to be able to fulfil our legal obligations, in particular in the area of commercial and tax law. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 c) DSGVO. Where necessary, we also process your data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO in order to protect legitimate interests of ourselves or third parties.
3. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO, the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is not in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO there is a legal obligation and this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO for the execution of contractual relationships with you. In addition to the recipients named in the respective clauses of this data protection declaration, these are, for example, recipients of the following categories: Shipping service providers, payment service providers, merchandise management service providers or service providers for order processing. In all cases we strictly observe the legal requirements. The scope of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
4. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required for the following purposes. After termination of the contractual relationship, your personal data will be stored as long as we are legally obliged to do so. This regularly results from legal obligations to provide evidence and to retain data, which are regulated in the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch) and the German Tax Code (Abgabenordnung). The storage periods are then up to ten years. In addition, it may happen that personal data is stored for the period in which claims can be asserted against us (statutory limitation period of three or up to thirty years).
II. Collection of personal data when contacting us by e-mail, post or telephone
1. collection of personal data of customers, interested parties and suppliers
1.1 We collect your personal data as a customer, prospective customer or supplier only if you provide it to us voluntarily by e-mail, post or telephone. We will then record the information that comes about when you contact us. This includes, in particular, names and contact data provided, date and reason for contact. The personal data collected from you will only be used for the purpose of providing you with the desired products or services (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO), or for other purposes for which you have given your consent (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO) and which are described in this data protection declaration. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
1.2 You are not obliged to provide the aforementioned personal data. The data provided may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Without the provision of the data, communication, the conclusion of a contract or the execution of a contract may not be possible.
1.3 A transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place on the basis of the legal regulations or a contractual agreement to public places with existence of overriding legal regulations, to external service providers or other contractors and to further external places, as far as you gave your consent or a transmission is permissible from predominant interest.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. This is the case for the personal data provided when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified. As far as the communicated data are subject to the tax and commercial law retention obligations, these are stored for the duration of the retention obligations of ten years and then deleted, as far as you have not agreed to a storage going beyond that or the further processing of the data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling statutory archiving and storage obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO.
III. objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the description of the functions above. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3 You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Your rights
1. you have the right according to art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details.
2. Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, you may immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us. You have the right pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
3. According to Art. 18 DSGVO you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO.
4. You have the right pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party.
5. Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we will not use the data processing based on this consent in the future.
VII Up-to-dateness of this data protection declaration